http://www.pedigreeplanner.com.au/ click on this link for pricing etc
Pedigree Planner for thoroughbreds, developed by Anne Meredith, is now available exclusively from www.mateyourmare.com, this has a database of over 200,000 horses including past and present champions from around the world plus stallions standing at present in Australia, New Zealand and the U.S.A, as per the listings on www.mateyourmare.com website plus Australia and New Zealand Studbook of mares at stud.
Here are some of the features for a more detailed list click on the User guide.
You can insert any hypothetical mating of any stallion over any mare and see with the line-breeding showing in colours of your choice to 7 generations appearing on your computer screen.
- able to go back till the original taproot mares 15 or more generations.
- Displayed in colours of your choice to suit your own eyes
- Relationships showing 3/4,5/8 and so forth
- Xfactor if so required however it has been proven that this is irrelevant
- X Chromosome line of Descent
- Dosage can be calculated if required
- Fussy search in case you misspell a name
- Easy display of pedigrees you have done recently on a history list
- Line-breeding by sex to exclude (0) x 4S,4D where linebreeding only appears in the dam
- there are a lot of other functions as described in the user guide
- Below is a typical 7 generation pedigree.